- What are cookies? dt>
- Cookies Navigation
These cookies are essential for you to move around the site and to use its features, such as access to restricted areas of the website. Without these cookies they can not be provided the required services, such as shopping cart or e-billing. Cookies are strictly necessary are used to store a unique identifier in order to manage and identify you as unique compared to other users at that time browsing the site in order to provide the user with a consistent and accurate service. Some examples include:
- The memory of previous actions (for example, entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session;
- Management and passage of security tokens for different services within a website to identify the status of the visitor (eg, registered or not registered);
- Maintenance of tokens to the deployment of the restricted areas of the website;
- Routing of customers towards specific versions / applications services, as may be necessary during a technical migration.
- Performance cookies
These cookies can be first-party ( Panotec srl ) or third party (partner), session or persistent, their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website. These cookies collect information on how a visitor uses the Site, such as the pages you visit. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. All information collected by these cookies are aggregated in an anonymous form and are only used to improve the functionality of the site. Some examples include:
- Web Analytics, the collected data is limited only to the use of the website by the operator, to manage the performance and structure of the site. These cookies may be third-party cookies, but the information will only be used by those involved in the publication of the website visited;
- Tracking affiliates by partners Panotec srl - cookies are introduced by the partners and used by them only to find out if user from another site has performed the purchase of a product or service on www.panotec.com;
- Error Handling - Measurement of errors that occur on the site, usually this feature will support the improvement of services or the handling of complaints and will generally be strictly linked to web analytics;
- Test different structures of the pages - Tests on variations in the structure, normally using A / B or multivariate, to ensure that in the current and subsequent sessions is kept a consistent look and feel to the user of the site.
- Cookies functional
These cookies can be Panotec srl or partner, have duration of session or persistent. These cookies usually are the result of a user action, but can be implemented also in providing a service not specifically requested but offered. They can also be used to prevent it provides back to that given user a service previously offered and rejected. Furthermore, these cookies allow the Site to remember user choices (such as user name, language, country of origin, etc ...). The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and can not track user behavior on other websites. Some examples include:
- remembering the settings that a user has applied to a website such as layout, font size, preferences, colors etc;
- remembering a choice so that it is no longer asked to complete a questionnaire.
- detect if a service has already been offered, such as offering a tutorial for later visits to the website;
- Provide information to allow the operation of an optional service such as the offer of a live chat session.
- Fulfillment of a user request such as submitting a comment.
- Third-party cookies for marketing / retargeting
These cookies are used by partners Panotec srl , in order to introduce the banners of Panotec srl when you are in other sites, showing the latest products you've watched on www.magnys.it. Whilst browsing www.magnys.it these cookies are also used to show products that may interest or similar to those who have been watching, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not involve the processing of personal data, but can allow the connection to your computer or other devices and track the data stored: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices used during navigation on our site.
- How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them. You should not disable this function, since this may prevent you from moving freely from page to page and enjoy all the peculiarities of the site. If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can modify the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.). In any case, note that certain parts of our Site may be used in their fullness only if your browser accepts cookies; otherwise, you will not be able to add products to your cart and purchase them (for example). Therefore, your choice to remove and not accept cookies may affect your stay on our site. If you want to change the settings of your cookies, entering the settings of the various browsers, the following are brief instructions on how to do this in four most popular browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the icon Tools in the upper right corner and select Internet Options . In the pop up select Privacy . Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
- Google Chrome
Click the wrench in the upper right corner and select Settings . Then select Show Advanced Settings ( Under the Hood ) and change the settings of the Privacy .
- Mozilla Firefox
From the drop-down menu in the upper left, select Options . In the pop up select Privacy . Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
The setup menu to drop down in the upper right corner select Preferences . Select Security and here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable any third party product or marketing / retargeting, visit www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable cookies analytical and to prevent Google Analytics to collect information about your navigation, you can download the Browser add-on for Google Analytics Opt.